TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Moulton Meadows Loop

IMG_8469

May 23 I finally got in some trails. (And I haven’t been out since.) With a lunch in my pack, I headed out early afternoon for a little known park in Laguna Beach named Moulton Meadows. From there, I caught Mentally Sensitive Trail into Aliso Canyon for some cave hopping in Wood Canyon. And I took my sweet time going about it.

IMG_8473IMG_8495IMG_8498

I scraped up my legs a bit hopping around on the rocks. And the wind kicked in for some lovely times on the cliffs. In all, the Moulton Meadows loop covered about 9.5 miles. I still haven’t got the data off my “smart” watch for the stats that I so enjoy. For weeks it still read Eastern Standard Time.

Much needed medicine but too far in between.

IMG_8489RockIt:IMG_8502IMG_8512IMG_8515IMG_8538

No comments:

Post a Comment