TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

First Run of 2017

Got out for my first run of the year this afternoon – 6.37 miles, 847’ of elevation gain. Man was I was surprisingly tired afterward. I know I’m supposed to be somewhat fatigued after running trails. But not this much. Must have been the route – Wood Canyon, Cholla Trail, West Ridge, to Top of the World and back. One of the hardest “short” runs I know.

Looking forward to some more difficulty in the next days (if I can get out there before the next big rain).

Cholla Cactus along Cholla trail:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESView of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESLooking down into Laguna Canyon from West Ridge:

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESTop of the World, Laguna Beach:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always! All the best for 2017! I'm not very motivated to blog now that I am cycling.

    ReplyDelete