TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Vulture Crags on Veteran's Day

The Saddleback Marathon is in two weeks. There are changes, and plans to finalized. That is a tad stressful. And then there's the regular work hours, and I don't have time to work (or prep for work!). But, I'm doing it, and hopefully a good job. I'm also continuing my training for Calico. Phase I ends this weekend. And I am a tad behind. Will post those stats later. For now, here's a glimpse of my Phase I Road to Calico Training -- a beautiful hike along Santiago Trail with my husband to the vulture crags across from the flags. The flags were brand new on this morning, creases still visible from the folds. Someone got up bright and early on Veteran's Day to get them flying. 7.13 miles, 1,596' of elevation gain. 







No comments:

Post a Comment