TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Big Loop Solitude

IMG_2303Starting off June with much needed time on trails. June 2nd, I was out once again on The Big Loop @ Aliso/Woods (plus some little detours): 12.41 miles, 1,404' elevation gain. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I nearly burst into tears a few times so happy was I to be on the trails. I got a cool breeze on the ridge and lots of spring flowers. The second best part: he crowds have thinned. Solitude has once again returned on The Big Loop

The Big Loop:

Aliso Cyn – Wood Cyn – Cholla Trail – West Ridge – Top of the World – Meadows – Wood Cyn – Aliso Cyn

Capturecapture1 

IMG_2279

IMG_2302  IMG_2310

Un-named trail off of West Ridge

IMG_2316

Another trail off of West Ridge, I believe it’s called Canyon Acres

IMG_2326

IMG_2336

IMG_2343

IMG_2347

No comments:

Post a Comment