TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, January 28, 2024

What's the Deal with Blogspot

I haven't been posting my trail adventures in this blog lately because something strange is going on with Blogspot. The pictures have disappeared! 😕 Well, not actually disappeared. Instead. you have to click on an image thumbnail in order to see it. Apparently, I'm not the only user having this problem but no one seems to know what's going on. I'm a little bummed about it -- my blogposts are photo heavy. So, I'm not putting effort into posts at the moment, until I can figure out how to fix this situation. In the meantime, as always because I'm just picture crazy, I post the full set of pictures (many that never make it to Blogger) here: https://www.facebook.com/LaurenOTR 

No comments:

Post a Comment