TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Little More Than Five

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESMy boys returned to school this week – too early in my opinion, but that’s besides the point. I’m currently in the one week off between teaching sessions. In between getting the household situated for my return to practically full-time work, getting the boys set-up, visits to the gym, etc., etc., I am wiped out. I did finally get out and hit the trails yesterday, Thursday, at 9AM to Top of the World in Laguna Beach. Believe me, relatively earliness of the day did not save me from any heat. But that’s besides the point too. I was just glad to finally get out there and put in some miles. A little more than five total.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment