TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Dear Winter,

As far as I know, winter officially ends March 20. That’s 8 whole days after my last trail run (which by the way was Sunday, March 12, in the scorching heat). With all due respect, winter, I think you clocked out early here in Southern California.  Now I could be wrong, but I believe that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this year. And you know just as well as I do, that means SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER. Consequently, you should be here with us almost until the end of April.

I sincerely hope that this oversight is rectified immediately.

Yours truly,

LaurenontheRun

10.34 Miles, Aliso Creek/Wood Cyn/Mathis/Coyote Run/RockIt/West Ridge/Mathis/Wood Canyon/Aliso Creek Loop

Aliso Creek Trail:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESCoyote Run Trail:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESA coyote on Coyote Run Trail:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Rockit Trail:

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESMathis Trail:SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESMountain bike accident in Wood Canyon (probably winter’s fault for clocking out early!!):

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESBack on Aliso Creek Trail as the glorious fog begins to roll in:

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment