TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Friday, May 25, 2018

RockIt / Meadows Loop

Got to make this one even quicker than the last – tying up loose ends today, so much to do before I hit the road after work (and yes, I am at work right now).

Last Wednesday, May 16, I surprisingly had the morning off from work. Actually, it should not have come as a surprise (and this happens to me every semester). If I would have looked at the academic calendar, I would have noticed that there was no class on Wednesday, the day before finals started. My students clued me into the fact that I didn’t have to come to work Wednesday morning or afternoon. I am so grateful for them! So, off to the coastal hills I went for a little (well, not actually little) run-hike loop in the Wilderness. It was my last one to date. All other training since then has been in the gym.

Wood Canyon Trail:IMG_2319Coyote Run Trail:IMG_2327IMG_2328IMG_2338RockIt Trail:IMG_2346IMG_2349IMG_2350IMG_2353IMG_2354Top of the World:IMG_2369Meadows Trail:IMG_2391

11.55 miles, 1,191’ elevation gain, Aliso Cyn/Wood Cyn/Coyote Run/RockIt/West Ridge/Top of the World/Meadows/Aliso Cyn

rock it loop arock it loop

No comments:

Post a Comment