TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Friday, June 8, 2018

My Reasons for Nanny Goat 2018



Nanny Goat 12/24 hr has long come and gone. My strength developed into weakness rather quickly, but I still had myself a good time. Fortunately (for me, because I just can't do a write-up at the moment), I did put together a pretty dang long video that explains it all -- my reasons, my goals, etc. It took me a couple of days to recover from the event, and since then, I've been back to doing short runs at the harbor and around town, plus gym work-outs a couple of times a week. One thing for sure that Nanny Goat taught me (which it always teaches me) is that I can go much farther than my physical fitness abilities. I also learned that I cannot make a video of a running event without a shaky camera. Sorry!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment