TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Road Training

Waiting patiently for the season to change. Smile with tongue out Waiting patiently for something to give, for some kind of routine . . . until then, I’ll get my runs in when I can, dare I write it, WHERE I can.  Yes, today, I saved on gasoline and time, and ran out the front door for a quick road run totaling 5.6 miles.  

Running above traffic to the beaches:

I warmed up quickly with my usual late start.  And quite different from my usual trail runs, I was in the company of lots of other runners.  As I am getting ready for school to start, as well as, interviewing for jobs, I may be hitting the road a few more times as I head up toward the Spartan Beast where I am sure to die an epic death (figuratively speaking).

Hoping to hit the trails soon.  Until then, I think I can take these beach scenes for a little bit longer. 

If you are moved to donate to The Semper Fi Fund, you can do so using this link for my Support Through Sport page. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment