TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Friday, January 15, 2016

Regular Route

Thursday I got in another hilly run along one of my most regular routes.  The route, just in case someone is wondering:  Wood Canyon in Aliso Viejo, up Cholla Trail, and then West Ridge in its entirety up to Top of the World (in Laguna Beach).  The second verse of course, same as the first.  In other words, it’s an out-and-back, which traditionally I’m not big on (I’m a loop girl).  But this really is a terrific out-and-back as far as out-and-backs go because it’s short and has lots of hills (not to mention gorgeous views). And I don’t know why, but I love those hills (even though they kill me!)

IMG_0800IMG_0803IMG_08046.62 miles, 910 ft. elevation gained:1 14 161 14 16a

No comments:

Post a Comment