TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Beach Miles

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESRan 5.2 miles on Monday evening, locally, and accompanied by my youngest and oldest sons (on their bikes). They kept my pace up, which is plus. But the biggest plus is putting time on my feet and being with family at the same time. The oldest, who is much used to putting in miles and working hard, handled the miles on his bike no problem. My youngest though, on his way back Highway One, threw his bike down and collapsed in the grass. “No, more,” he said. I had to do some persuading to get him going again.  Part of the agreement was that I walk his bike back the remaining half mile. My pleasure!!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Another good thing about beach runs is there’s plenty of these! (No need to carry fluidsSmile )

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

The troopers:

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment