TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Spoiled

It was so damn hot in the house on Friday (7/29), I went for a run to cool off. Living on the coast, we have little need for an air conditioner. Most of the time! There are probably only about thirty days during the year that we suffer from heat around here. And it never gets into three digits. I am just spoiled.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSo, I thought I’d cool off with a run down into the harbor. Didn’t work. I was pretty much miserable the entire time – sweat in my eyes, extra exhausted, etc. But the scenery of my route was oh, so beautiful, and I did manage to pull off 5.73 miles. Oh, and I saw another painted cow!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURESSAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment