TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Break in the Rain

Rain never let up yesterday. After a root canal and entirely too much drilling on my teeth, I cancelled my trail run for the next morning. But I knew that I'd be damned if I wasn't going to fit a run in somehow this morning. And somehow, I did. Out the door just before 10:00 AM, I set out, not really sure how much I'd put in. Ended up, I ran 10.7 miles of music, with thoughts of pretty much absolutely nothing. Bliss.

Marina in view from cliffside path


One of several mosiacs at base of pedestrian bridge


Doheny in sight


Capo -- nearing where the sidewalk ends (where I tapped out and turn around)

Doheny


The Wharf


But bikes and scooters are okay.


On the island


Crossing bridge back to mainland : )

No comments:

Post a Comment