TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still I Stand

Almost recovered from this illness, I said, heck with it, and went for a quick marina run this morning.  My breathing was a little off (which is quite rare).  Time was short, so I was sure to add a few sprints.  I ran the entire 5.76 miles with a smile on my face (which explains why it seemed like everyone was smiling at me -- they were just returning the smile : )

Yes, I am a nerd.

Camera phone:  running on the island, the mouth of the harbor up ahead, rock jetty to right

Off the island, approaching small pier where visitors dock, and Marine Institute in background

Past the Marine Institute, the smallest strip of beach in town (The Headlands above and in distance)

No comments:

Post a Comment