TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November New Member Run

I ended a chillin’ week by “leading” this month’s New Member run for The OCTR (Orange County Trail Runners).  I put “leading” in quotes because I didn’t really lead it.  I more liked organized it and then showed up.  The runners who attended were much too fast for me to “lead.”  Fortunately, my good running friend, Michael, showed.  He took it easy and kept me company as we covered some of the cool trails, of you guessed it, Aliso/Wood Canyons.

Ready to hit Wood Canyon and run up to the ridge:

Top of the World:

A daunting Car Wreck Trail:

The Car Wreck:

Making our way to Oak Grove Trail:

Heading back:

This morning’ Elevation Profile:Veterans Day Run 11-11-2012, Elevation - Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment