TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Recovery Run

Monday I rested.  I mean REALLY rested.  After getting the boys off to school, I returned to the bed and slept until about noon.  I was probably asleep for the night by 9:00 PM.

Tuesday I played gym rat:  cardio, stretching, strengthening and ab work.  That evening I returned from my job at 6:30 and was in bed by 8:30 PM.

Wednesday I hit the dirt for my recovery run:

My Activities small loop mentally sensitive car wreck dripping cave 12-14-2011, Elevation - Distance

I visited some of my favorite spots, and . . . well, I guess that’s all I have to say about that. 

Some scenes:

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment