TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Recovery

I used the 13th day of my Easter running streak as a recovery.  I ran out the door, down to the closest beaches and ran to where the sidewalk ends.  I don’t walk around well, but I ran just fine today.  On my way down the highway, I ran past another runner.  As we approached face-to-face, I thought he was waving to me.  Turns out (I only figured this out seconds too late), he was trying to high-five me.  That’s just so dang nice. I’m bummed that I missed the chance to high-five another runner.  I guess I’m still a little dinged from yesterday’s run.

Miles run today:  5.70

Where the sidewalk ends:

3 comments:

  1. Nice recovery run! I would definitely miss a high five like that. Would never think that's what a runners wants to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete