TALES FROM THE TRAIL (AND SOMETIMES THE ROAD TOO)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Short Run

I planned all along to run 4 miles this morning.  And even with all that planning, I worked and worked on convincing myself to put in more miles as I drove to the marina.  Let's face it.  I'm a glutton -- no easy way to get around it.  But today, the reasonable me won out.  And I really did just run four miles this morning.  I ran over the bridge to the harbor island, then back over for some more in and about the wharf.  Since I was only running four miles, I decided to play with it some.  Every now and then (about ten times total) I ran an all-out pace.  Well, not exactly an All-Out, not like a tiger was chasing me or anything like that.  Faster though than my 5k race pace, more like an 85% all-out.  Hopefully, this will increase my speed a tad.

Miles logged this morning:  FOUR : )

No comments:

Post a Comment